Business Development Representative
Bloomington - Normal Metro Area, IL 61705
STL is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing team in Bloomington, IL! We are seeking a sales-focused, high-energy individual to make a positive impact and contribute to the growth and success of our company, employees, and customers.
As a Business Development Representative BDR, which is an inside sales position, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for STL s Managed IT Services team.
Although this position will be selling IT services you are not required to have a high degree of technical (IT) knowledge prior to beginning the role. The BDR position is the starting point for a sales career within our organization and lays the foundation necessary for success!
BDR Responsibilities and Objectives
Your first 3-6 months:
- Learn the STL target customer profile and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful
- Leverage any opportunities you can to learn the market and the business
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Understand how to create opportunities through different channels of outreach including: cold calling, email, social, etc.
- Continue to build your core skills and industry knowledge
- Develop relationships with contacts at key accounts
- Consistently meet goals for introductory meetings for Business Development Managers
- Expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities
- Crush goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
STL offers a competitive base salary and commission structure! To learn more about becoming a part of our high-performance team, please message or contact me directly at 309.661.7851 or by email etomman@poweredbystl.Com.