Fabrication Supervisor 1st shift
Wisconsin All, WI 54929
STL has 25 years of expertise providing staffing needs across the country, for any sized business. At STL, it s not about finding A Person for A Job it s about finding the Right Person, with the Right Skills, for the Right Position.
Responsibilities of Fabrication Supervisor
- Manage a team of fabricators and welders to a production schedule
- Train and manage quality in all aspects of fabrication dept.
- Previous experience in working with fabrication, welding, brake press
Requirements of Fabrication Supervisor
- 4-5 years of supervisory experience
- 6-7 years in fabrication
- Ability to pass a weld test
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits of Fabrication Supervisor
- Good benefits and PTO
- Growth opportunity within the company
- Great training and learning opportunities