Wisconsin All, WI 54929
STL has 25 years of expertise providing staffing needs across the country, for any sized business. At STL, it s not about finding A Person for A Job it s about finding the Right Person, with the Right Skills, for the Right Position.
Responsibilities of Tig Welder
- Highly detailed aluminum welding
- Fit and weld to prints and drawings
- Must be qualified according to qualifications as a minimum to weld " 1F" GTAW aluminum, " 2F" short circuit GMAW, " 3G" short circuit GMAW and " 3G" GTAW aluminum.
Requirements of Tig Welder
- Good attention to detail and mechanically inclined
- Good attendance and good culture fit for a growing company
- Ability to pass a weld test
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits of Tig Welder
- Good benefits and PTO
- Growth opportunity within the company
- Great training and learning opportunities